What's Happening in BC Lacrosse?
- BCLA Registrars Sign-In - click here
- OFFICIALS ON-LINE GAME REPORTS
Field Lacrosse - click here
- Field Directorate Special Session 1st NOTICE OF MEETING - Saturday, April 6, 2019. For information and forms - click here
- BCLA Wheelchair Lacrosse Camp - March 23-24, 2019. Presented by the BCLA in partnership with Wheelchair Lacrosse USA - click here
- Vancouver Warriors/BCLA Youth Camp - March 19-21 and March 26-28 at the LEC. The Vancouver Warriors and BCLA are pleased to offer the ‘Warriors Spring Break Kids Camp’ for both beginner and experienced lacrosse players. Camp dates are March 19-21 and March 26-28 at the Langley Events Centre Field House. Players entering Tyke to Bantam will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills from Warriors players including Logan Schuss, Mitch Jones, and Aaron Bold. To receive more information and to register, please click here.
- Vancouver Warriors Youth Field Lacrosse Associations Offer - pdf
- Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. The BC Lacrosse Association would like to thank the Vancouver Warriors and the Canucks for Kids Fund for their generous support of the 2019 Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. This Fund provides support to Minor Box and Youth Field Lacrosse member teams traveling to provincial championships, and to Team BC athletes who face financial barriers. Team Application Athlete Application
BCLA New RULE OF TWO Policy (General Operating Policy Regulation 19 - Volunteer Screening) - click here.
- Team BC Program Box/Field/Women's Field Lacrosse Information - click here
CLA On-Line Coaches Website - Drills, Practice Planners, Video's and more - click here
NCCP Information and Certification Pathways - click here
Log on to On-Line Coach Certification Program - click here
2017-2018 CLA Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
2017-2018 CLA Box Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
2015-18 FIL Women's Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
BC Lacrosse Officials Rulebook Changes Summary - click here
- CANADIAN LACROSSE ASSOCIATION BULLETINS
Top 25 Players Announced for Canadian Women's U19 Field Lacrosse Team - click here
Applications: Players for Canadian Men's Indoor Lacrosse Team - click here
2019 Canadian Lacrosse National Events and Timelines - click here
Updated CLA Technical Bulletins - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - please click here.
- ATHLETE SAFETY INFORMATION
Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) - click here
Cardiac Screening in Athletes - click here.
Mind Check - click here
SportMedBC First Aid and Taping Courses - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - click here.
- INTERNATIONAL LACROSSE EVENTS/INFORMATION
Langley Events Centre awarded the 2019 World Indoor Box Lacrosse Championships - click here
BC awarded the 2022 FIL Senior Men's Field Lacrosse Championships.
- GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS/INFORMATION
- The BC Lacrosse Association would like to thank the Vancouver Warriors for their donation of lacrosse gear that will be used for athletes participating the BCLA’s partnership program with the Indigenous Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation Council.
- 2016 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation. The 2008 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation has been set up to carry on the legacy of this event and to help foster the growth of youth field lacrosse. Please visit the website for all of the details -www.u19worldlaxfoundation.com
BCLA Jack Crosby Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
BCLA Bill McBain Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
Aboriginal Cultural Relations Module. This FREE interactive module is designed to educate sport and recreation leaders about important aspects of Aboriginal culture, and to provide best practices on how to incorporate this awareness into their programming. Please click here.
- KidSport BC - Program Information
- BC Ferries Sport Experience Program: Guidelines · On-Line Application To assist in the costs of teams traveling, the BC Ferries Sport Experience Program has been developed to provide travel support to not-for-profit sport organizations. Eligible applicants may apply for up to 2 one-way passenger vouchers per eligible traveler. Through this exciting program, BC Ferries and ViaSport British Columbia will assist with ferry travel costs for athletes, coaches and team managers.